[Release] New Vegas Reloaded - All In One (Natural Atmospherics port)

Modding guides & discussions for Fallout New Vegas, with a focus on the great Tale of Two Wastelands mod
FiftyTifty
Site Admin

[Release] New Vegas Reloaded - All In One (Natural Atmospherics port)

Post by FiftyTifty »

Ever played Oblivion, or Skyrim, with the Natural Atmospherics ENBs created by L00ping? They look *fabulous*, and I ported the post processing to the New Vegas Reloaded project!

It was good fun learning how to do this, with guidance from the main dev Mathieu. Unfortunately, he insisted on coddling a terrible and toxic user, who said he wanted to murdered me. Push comes to shove, I'm the problem for making an issue about it. And now I can't release it on the Nexus.

Well, boo! I have a website! And I'm gonna share it!

Click here to download the custom New Vegas Reloaded build, along with the modified Desert Natural Weathers I made to go along with it.

And click here if you want to download my xEdit script, which allows you to modify other mods' weathers and imagespaces to fit in with this NVR preset.

I'll make a tutorial on how to port weather mods when I have some free time. Health issues have been getting in my way, but eventually I'll have free time again.

Improvements to make:
- Push fog further back, adjust the Volumetric Fog values to compensate
- Add per-worldspace settings (e.g, Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Anchorage, DC, New Vegas)
- Adjust the blue tint (can be adjusted with the Color Filter values in NVR's menu)

For now, enjoy the screenshots below!
FiftyTifty
Site Admin

Re: [Release] New Vegas Reloaded - All In One

Post by FiftyTifty »

(reserved for tutorial)
FiftyTifty
Site Admin

Post by FiftyTifty »

gosh

Post by gosh »

awesomeness! thanks for your work!
FiftyTifty
Site Admin

Post by FiftyTifty »

gosh wrote: 02 Oct 2023, 17:29 awesomeness! thanks for your work!
Yayaya. I'll be making improvements and such once I have the time and health. Feel free to point others here as well
gosh

Post by gosh »

Will do!

Do you think there is a way to automate the build process? I know, technically, everyone can make a fork and using a pre-made script, use github to build the release for you. Not too sure how to create the script though, or what is involved in the building process. Would be cool to automate it, so you don't need to build every time there is a new release.
FiftyTifty wrote: 02 Oct 2023, 17:32
gosh wrote: 02 Oct 2023, 17:29 awesomeness! thanks for your work!
Yayaya. I'll be making improvements and such once I have the time and health. Feel free to point others here as well
FiftyTifty
Site Admin

Re: [Release] New Vegas Reloaded - All In One (Natural Atmospherics port)

Post by FiftyTifty »

There probably is some way through Github and branches, but it's very opaque and the terminology is all jargon. If there's a proper coder person out there that knows this stuff, I'd be more than happy to let them work their magic.
gosh

Post by gosh »

i Know it is possible. I was using this method to create custom builds for the yuzu emulator. However, someone provided the script for it. or maybe more precisely, had created a fork that was possible to build with the github functionality. But, I have no idea how to do it unfortunately. Let's see, maybe someone can help in the future.
gosh

Post by gosh »

a new nightly is out, fixing an old memory leak and adding tonemapping. would be great to see your fork updated as well!
FiftyTifty
Site Admin

Post by FiftyTifty »

gosh wrote: 08 Nov 2023, 18:13 a new nightly is out, fixing an old memory leak and adding tonemapping. would be great to see your fork updated as well!
When I have functioning internet, I'll get right on it. I moved two weeks ago, and it's gonna take at least 2 more weeks until my place gets hooked up to the internet exchange thingymajig. My phone's tethered internet is dog slow and unstable.
gosh

Post by gosh »

that's perfect. just enough time to iron out some bugs in NVR meanwhile.
hope you get your internet soon. that's tough to use a phone like that.

btw i found this step by step guide how to build using github actions. not sure it applies in our case, but maybe you could take a look at it. https://github.com/matyalatte/Blender-U ... ub-Actions
mate

Post by mate »

Any updates coming to this soon?
FiftyTifty
Site Admin

Post by FiftyTifty »

mate wrote: 28 Dec 2023, 13:01 Any updates coming to this soon?
Nothing planned, my health has been poor, and haven't had much motivation to work on it since the drama in the TESR discord.